Translate Your Own Language

Sunday, March 25, 2018

How to convert a web page into PDF

There are many educational things on internet. We usually read many useful articles on the internet. And some us thinks, if I could keep them on my phone, then I would able to read it in my leisure time. Most of us don't know how to convert a web page into pdf.

So, I'm going to share another tutorial about converting a web page into pdf.

web to pdf
We'll convert this web page into pdf. Follow the steps with me.

web to pdf
Step1:- First click on the address bar and hold on.

web to pdf
Step 2:- Then click on copy all or copy option.

Step 3:- Click here

web to pdf
Step 4:- Paste copied address on the empty box and click on "Convert to PDF" buton. And wait a moment.

web to pdf
Step 5:- Then Click on "Download file" button. And save the file. Now you can open it via any of your pdf reader application.

web to pdf
                                                                   Pic: converted web page.

That's it it's a simple tips. You can convert any webpage into pdf file.



No comments:

Post a Comment